LIKE OUR PAGE @ FACEBOOK WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SHROUDSHIRE
facebook Group @ facebook.com/groups/SHROUDSHIRE
Website Update : ‎May 4th 2013
Stirba Crosscoe : Joins SHROUDSHIRE Website
www.facebook.com/StirbaCrosscoe.fanpage

-- JOIN GROUP TODAY @ FACEBOOK --

-- ADD AS A FRIEND @ FACEBOOK --
OUR WEBSITE IS SUPPORTED BY

Popular Posts

Monday, June 25, 2012

ID's needed on facebook !?! Spammer I am not. So get over it.


I'm back on facebook after so long. I couldn't believe when I heard.
If you don't have a cell phone, you need ID VERIFICATION.
What is it coming down too ? Does Yahoo do this or MySpace ?
I know Google dosen't ask. What is going on at facebook ?
It was like I didn't want to be their no more. I made 3 major attempts
to get a profile made up. So I could join my dearest friends once again their.
I did nothing wrong, not at all. And I got blocked. First time was because
I was adding a YOUTUBE app to the DOMAIN OF HORROR TV page
at facebook. 2nd time was because I needed to add 3 or my truest friends.
They blocked me again. I'm like when will it stop fb ? Honestly. Your website
has become a police state. This form of paranoia went out with the time of the
birth of JESUS and so forth. I'm not out to get you. So stop it. I'm not your enemy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment