LIKE OUR PAGE @ FACEBOOK WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/SHROUDSHIRE
facebook Group @ facebook.com/groups/SHROUDSHIRE
Website Update : ‎May 4th 2013
Stirba Crosscoe : Joins SHROUDSHIRE Website
www.facebook.com/StirbaCrosscoe.fanpage

-- JOIN GROUP TODAY @ FACEBOOK --

-- ADD AS A FRIEND @ FACEBOOK --
OUR WEBSITE IS SUPPORTED BY

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Terry Green @ Shroudshire ...

Yeah I'm finally here, I couldn't wait to get here.
Fantasy of the Darkside, has begun to fascinate me.
I believe I can contribute much to the website. I will not
be reposting or posting anything from my original
website @ tgtutors.blogspot.com. That would 
be a little out of bounds with the website here.
Just saying thank you to Lily and the other ladies here 
@ SHROUDSHIRE.

2 comments:

  1. Help Ohhh My,how did I end up in here? follow Terry Green via Countless CaroleOrlock http://www.facebook.com/domainofhorror ...until the fire ends charlieblack

    ReplyDelete